Saturday, December 1, 2007

IQ

Did anyone see Kelly Pickler on "Are you dumber than a Fifth Grader?"
She thought Europe was a country. I don't even want to post the clip but I would like to see a debate between her and the Carolina Miss USA dumbicile. How scary is it that these two morons represent nearly half of the US population? On the IQ scale, the average IQ of a U.S. American is 100. One standard deviation brings us to 85, the average IQ of middle management. That's 34% of the population. One more standard deviation gives us 70. Forrest Gump range, but I think he would know Europe was not a country. That's 14% of the population for a total 48% of the US between 100 (average) and 70 (Multimillionaire star of Tabloids.) Think of that next time you have to interact with a stranger. They might just be dumber than a Fifth Grader!
BTW, can we get Jeff Foxworthy to answer a few questions, just to prove my point?
I kill me!

No comments: