Saturday, September 27, 2008

Go Rays


Too bad they got it with a Sox loss. Anybody getting a mohawk for the playoffs. I haven't had a haircut since July. Might be time.

Meanwhile, lost in an area whose "SportsMachine" only features Nebraska and local HS football. Kill. Me. Now.

Didn't move to larger apt. Building failed inspection. Might be another month. Might not move at all.

I see USF football doing well, good test tonite by NC state, I think. Bucs going for 3 in a row.

Will change of management be good for Lightning like it was for Rays.

What great timing to leave Tampa Bay. I'm going to have to get satellite or something. The lack of good football is killing me. Good football= Bucs/Bills or anyone beating the Patriots. Wonder if Miami will try that against everyone all season and will more teams pick it up.

Excuse my stream of consciousness.

I saw some weird shit today. Three people standing outside fence of Planned Parenthood. The location was closed. Three people facing the building, just standing there, not talking. With Red tape over their mouths. Awesome protest guys!

Then I saw a guy in a suit and tie. Nobody wears a suit and tie on a Saturday (or any day I've seen , so far) in Couciltucky. Told ya, weirdness.

No comments: