Thursday, May 29, 2008

Always one douchebag!

Is it just me or when you go to a public event, there is one asshole that just gets under your skin and ruins the night for you. It might be a crappy DJ at a bar, a retard behind you at a baseball game or a relative that loses his shit after having one too many. So we go to the Clearwater Threshers vs Dunedin Blue Jays. $4 each to get in and its also Thirsty Thursday. I got to have twin Blondes. I love a threesome. Hot out tonite, Blondes were nice and sweaty. 9pm and 81 degres outside. By the Tiki Hut there is the first place Rays losing to the ChiSox and the Lakers coming back over the Spurs.
Annoying Meth head behind us was yelling so much during the game. Someone finally asked if she was enjoying the game, then told her she was ruining it for everyone else. You think the people in her party would tell her to STFU. She had smoked so much I thought it was a teenage boy yelling at first. My wife was accosted by the mascot and the bastard knocked her beer over. Stupid shark, should have got me a new $2 beer. JK
After the game I thought I was hungry, so we pull into the BK drive-thru, which after ordering we changed our minds and backed up out of the driveway and left to scrounge on leftovers like scallop, shrimp risotto and stuffed eggplant at home. Good choice. Besides after all that beer a Diet Pepsi isn't going to cut it. Regular Pepsi is ok, but Diet is the taste of sadness.

No comments: