Monday, May 12, 2008

IronMan!

I finally got around to watching IronMan and it was pretty damn cool. Glad I saw that instead of SpeedRacer. I'll probably catch that this weekend as a double feature (triple, quad, quint??) depends on how much whisky I can bring in and how hungry I get. Saw great previews and so far I will absolutely see Batman and Indiana Jones, and not so sure about Hulk and the Will Smith anti hero that redeems himself. I forget the other previews that were shown because my mind had gone numb from all of the wrapper rustling, old people arguing and fat kid tilting my seat back as he slumbered by. Thankfully, it all quieted down when the movie started, after sitting there for 45 minutes subjected to commercials for Infiniti, Coke and crap shows on TNT, Clockwork Orange style. Then somebody walked in with a tiny baby. Somebody was going to die if they made any noise at that point. It all worked out fine. I celebrated that most excellent movie with a half gallon of beer and a pizza for myself.

Batman Vs. Iron Man Iron Man and Batman compare notes on their respective franchises.

No comments: