Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Hulk Trailer

Just in case, you missed it at 10pm on MTV. Does anyone watch that anyone. Oh wait, of course I would ask that. I am over 30. Nobody over thirty would watch a music video channel that doesn't play music videos. Well, granted they do have videos. At 3pm with TRL, and after midnight, but oh gee golly, I have a job so I am at work at 3pm and in bed cuz I have to get up for work. Go figure.
BTW, this is the new Hulk trailer.

Any good? I'm not too jazzed by it. Before, when they showed the house partially exploding, now not so much. I'm not thrilled by Norton's performance. And, I'm not buying the underlying evil like I did with Fight Club. Plus for added goodness, I am basing my opinions on nothing, like Maxim did to a recent CD release (Black Crows). But we knew they would suck anyways. Just like, I'm betting the movie will. So, this will get marked off my top ten list for the summer. Still, speculating, maybe when the trailer posts tomorrow, I will really make up my mind. But then I will need something to watch at the drive-in.

No comments: