Sunday, March 9, 2008

Short Stint for Wang

The Yankees are sucking already. Wang was limp all last year and much of the same lack of turgidity this year. Click here.
Then the highest paid MLB team is whining about rough play by the Tampa Bay/Devil/Sun/ Rays. Some overpaid catcher got a boo-boo while sadly performing his job. Clicky
Its been obvious for the last two years there is a lot of bad blood between the Rays and Yankees. We'll probably see someone for the RedSox complain about Tampa soon. The Rays may not make the playoffs, but they tried real hard to make life miserable for the two rival teams. I think Tampa had a winning record against the Yankees last year, not confirmed, I'm not lazy to search for it. I took 20+ bags of garbage out today b/c I am trying to bring as little as possible to Omaha. Just like Elliot Johnson when he played his ass off for a (low paid) spot on the team. Plus, he's a twig, 6 foot, 185lbs. I would have thought a fly hit me. I guess it would be better than playing for the Columbus Catfish.

No comments: