Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quantum of Solace

Two things today, new Bond trailer. I love it that this incarnation is less smooth international spy and more psychopathic murderer with anger issues.
Don't ask why this is more appealing to me. He's like the Hulk, his power comes from fits of extreme rage. Isn't it fun to live vicariously through a guy that will chase a guy 20 stories up across a crane, then jump a motorcycle onto a moving boat, just to stab the bad guy in the throat? Especially when I have a hissy fit at home, punch the wall and yell "take that nuclear scalding, but still frozen center, HOT POCKET!... dammit when are my hand bones so brittle?"




Remember the fake trailer, "Machete", from Grindhouse? That guy,Danny Trejo, is starring in this movie. Rob Zombie and QT getting together for this, I think. Pure awesomeness!

No comments: